Saturday, June 5, 2010

LEARNING A PARAGRAPH

When I was a child, someone gave me a microsope.
I spent hours looking through that microsope exploring nature tiny secrets.
As I grew up, I became more interested in my microscope than in people.
When I was 20 years old, my parents sent me to NY city to study medicine.
I never went to any of my classes.
Instead, I spent a lot of my time and my money trying to build a perfect microscope.
But all my experiments failed. The diamond lens- VOA- AMERICAN STORIES.
When I was a child, someone gave me a guitar.
I spent hours playing that guitar exploring its beautiful sounds.
As I grew up, I became more interested in my guitar than in girls.
When I was 18 years old, my parents sent me to HCMC city to study English.
I never went to any of my English classes.
Instead, I spent a lot of my time and my money trying to make a perfect guitar CD.
But all my effort didn't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment