Friday, August 12, 2011

50 ways to ask for one thing

1. When do you have a baby?


2. Could you tell me when you have a baby?

3. Tell me when you have a baby.

4. Let me know when you have a baby.

5. I want to know when you have a baby.

6. Could I know when you have a baby?

7. Would you mind telling me when you have a baby?

8. I wonder when you have a baby.

9. Would you be kind enough to tell me when you have a baby?

10. I’m curious to know when you have a baby.

11. I’m sorry to ask when you have a baby.

12. I can’t imagine when you have a baby.

13. I can’t stop wondering when you have a baby.

14. I don’t care of anything except when you have a baby.

15. It might be impolite but when you have a baby.

16. It’s OK to tell me when you have a baby.

17. It’s your private matter but when you have a baby.

18. It’s up to you to tell me when you have a baby.

19. There’s no way of knowing when you have a baby.

20. There’s one thing I want to know that is when you have a baby.

21. There’s not one thing in my mind that I can’t conceal. But when.

22. There’s nobody knowing when you have a baby.

23. If there’s no problem letting know, tell when you have a baby.

24. If I could ask you a question, It would be when you have a baby.

25. If I were you, I would tell when I’d have a baby.

26. If you are asked when to have a baby, how do you answer?

27. If you were me, would you wonder when I’d have a baby?

28. If you don’t mind, tell when you have a baby.

29. Having a baby is something you’re interested in, right? But when?

30. Telling me when you have a baby is easy, isn’t it?

31. Does having a baby concern you? But how about when?

32. Nothing in the world affects you but when you have one does, right?

33. When you have a baby is what I want to know.

34. Telling me when you have a baby is what I hope to hear.

35. Answering when you have a baby is simple.

36. When to have a baby is something I just care about.

37. To have a baby is obvious but when.

38. What’s it like to tell when to have a baby?

39. Have you got any feelings when to have a baby?

40. That when you have a baby concerns me now.

41. The fact that    when you have a baby influences me.

42. The time when you have a baby drives me concerned.

43. When is the baby born?

44. Am I correct on assuming that you’d better tell when you…

45. This may be the last chance I ask when you have a baby.

46. You might think it’s not important but I want to know when.

47. Has anyone expressed concern when you have a baby?

48. You have been asked when to have it but I really want to know.

49. What you should say is when you have a baby.

50. You’re supposed to have a baby but when.

RG Nov 2, 2009

Luong Ngoc Thanh

No comments:

Post a Comment