Thursday, January 21, 2010

BICH VAN

To the memories of the girl whose figures had been in my mind

for such a long until I could try to forget.

There is not one thing in my life that I regret doing except showing her what I thought of her, how much she meant to me, BICH VAN.

I happened to meet her some where in front of our classes as I was in my first few days of my first year in BAO LOC to study forestry at Agricultural high school. She wearing ao dai stood still, half smiling, waiting for no one but me- I guess. As we met, if she really did, I just nodded my head slightly to say hello. She appeared as an angel among about 10 of her classmates. No one knew I was shocked. No one realized how much she influenced me at the first sight. The lessons that day became very strange particularly to me. Yet, the class atmosphere seemed peaceful and warm to me, just me.

View full here

No comments:

Post a Comment