Friday, January 22, 2010

A letter to Gary

Dear GARY!
How are you doing?
It has been 14 months since I came here to teach to earn what I had been dreaming- higher education, to look for what I had been wanting- a better life, more experience and freedom. After going through 10 interviews, teaching at 7 schools, tutoring at 3 places, tutoring 12 learners in my room, running 2 speaking clubs, attending 3 seminars, enjoying 3 receptions, applying for 20 other jobs either on line or by person, co-teaching with you, GARY- a good guy, being in some specially incredible occasions, I have found my self confident enough to live to survive here. The first lesson I have taught myself is that the only thing that stops me from going on is myself. The other is my destiny awaits my own decision not anything else.
View full here

No comments:

Post a Comment