Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BILL's PROBLEM- Listen up- lesson 8

I know a man who loves food.
I know a doctor who loves English.
His name is Bill and he's very fat.
His name is Liem and he's very rich.
Bill's problem is that he likes to eat but he doesn't like to work.
Liem's problem is that he likes to speak but he doesn't like to listen.

I know a woman who loves money.
Her name is Jenice and she's very rich.
Jenice's prblem is that she likes to make money but she doesn't like to spend it.

I teach a girl who loves grammar.
Her name is Jeniffer and she's very cute.
Jeniffer's problem is that she likes to learn grammar but she doesn't like to practice.

I loved a lady who was crazy about me.
Her name was Helen and she was very nice.
Helen's problem was that she liked to be with me but she didn't try to understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment