Friday, January 14, 2011

7 VERB TENSES IN SHORT PHRASES

7 VERBS TENSES IN SHORT PHRASES


Though I had learned for several years,

I understood a little.

I have got it through.

I have been learning very well.

I will speak fine.

I am feeling glad.

It’s great, isn’t it?


I had met her in a bus then I came to her home.

I fell in love with her daughter after 1 year.

She has been my God mother for 32 years.

I have been silently honoring her.

I’ll never forget her and whatever she did for me.

whatever did she do for me?

Now I am thinking of her.

I feel sorry for not making her happy.


She had called me then we e-mailed.

We actually needed each other.

We have told each other everything.

She has still been living with her husband.

She says that she will be here for me.

She is feeling down.

I become better after all.


They had loved truly.

They got married.

They have been living happily.

They are taking my English lessons at home.

They have understood everything I teach them.

They say they will move to SG to work there.

They feel worried now.


I had examined her and found that she was fine.

She has been in hospital since last night.

Dr. John has been checking on her.

He thinks she will be released soon.

We are exchanging ideas about her health.

We feel all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment