Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Excuse me." My discovery

                                                        Excuse me!   Tha thứ cho tôi đi!
                             You excuse me.
                                  excuse you.   Tôi tha thứ you=
                       I don't  accuse you.   Tôi không buộc tội you.
                      Do  You excuse me ? (You tha thứ cho tôi không?) 
                                 to excuse me  (to: dấu hiệu đt nguyên mẫu= trùng với giới từ to)
                                                                                      ( đôi khi to có nghĩa là để mà)
Clap me on my face  to excuse me!  (Tán trên mặt tôi để tha thứ tôi   nhé.)
                      When to excuse me?
                       How  to excuse me?
                                     Excusing me      (việc tha thứ tôi)
                               You are  excusing  me.     (you đang- sắp tha thứ tôi)
                               an  excuse from me (một lời tha thứ từ tôi)
                   You never excuse me.
                   You will    excuse me.     =  85%
         Will   You           excuse me?
                        If    you excuse me, I will come back.
                      That you excuse me  means that you still love me.
                      ( Rằng       you tha thứ tôi               có nghĩa      rằng       you còn thương   tôi )
      It is good  that   you excuse me =
                     That  you excuse me    is  good.
              There is   an  excuse from me.
         You ask for  an  excuse from me.
                                     Excusing me  makes me happy.
                       When to excuse me  is  what I want to know =
   I want to know when you excuse me.
  I can make up excuses not to hold you at night-  (How can I tell her)- Lobo 

No comments:

Post a Comment