Wednesday, July 7, 2010

In what will surely be remembered

In what will surely be remembered as one of the worst calls in World Cup history, England was denied a goal against Germany on a ball that crossed the goal line by nearly a meter.-VOA-

In What I will certainly remember as one of the best things I have ever made in my life, I went back home on Jun 2, 2010 for the sake of the family reunion that my children had been wanting and so had half of others.

For what he will probably get with my help showing him what should be done what not as he is supposed to, Dr. TRI feels proud of one of his achievements to his whole family whom he has been thinking of especially his children whom I was wondering what I would do to help to him for making their English better, gaining myself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment