Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Many ways to reply

1. I can’t tell you when and why.
2. I’d like to but how I can tell you now?
3. I wish I could but I can’t.
4. I hope I could let you know one day soon.
5. If I could, I would but actually I don’t know.
6. Well, if you really want to know, I could just tell you to wait until…
7. Is it alright to talk about that now?
8. Are you serious or not?
9. Are you actually concerned about that?
10. Are there any reasons for you to know about it?
11. Are there any chances for me to tell you about it?
12. It’s said that people have their own reasons for doing what
13. It’s ok to talk about it but not now. I need more time…
14. It makes me worried that I could make you more curious.
15. It seems to me you have in mind something very private, right?
16. It doesn’t matter to talk about it but I am sure I have something to say…
17. It takes me some time to think of it before answering your question.
18. There is an old saying that goes: Seeing is believing.
19. There is something in my mind that stops me from telling you what I think of.
20. In life, we could do what we want but in reality we fail to do what we think we can, right?
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment