Sunday, July 18, 2010

MANY WAYS TO REPLY 3

41. Could you be kind enough to let me rest a bit before telling you?
42. Could anyone answer the question immediately?
43. If you want me to tell you how much I feel about it, why don’t you let me have some time to think of it?
44. If I had a chance to speak to you more privately, I would do it better.
45. No one knows for sure how to say about it but all they can say is “no”
46. Nothing in the world could stop me from telling you but not now.
47. Nothing in my life is for you. It is for me.
48. Have I found a better life? Is that what you mean to ask me?
49. Have you been thinking carefully about it? Well, it is for us to say yes or no.
50. What to say doesn’t matter much to me. But how to say it does.
51. Are you trying to ask me for the same thing you did?
52. Are you asking me the question that I have never asked you?
53. Did you mean to ask me for the clearest possible statement about what’s going to happen no matter what I may think?
54. Believe me, I wouldn’t say anything if I didn’t have to but I have no choice.
55. Listen to me. This may be the last chance I’ll ever have to tell you to do anything. So I’m telling you to stop.
56. I haven’t known how to say nor how to explain.
57. I am almost speechless.
58. Neither you nor I could ever know how to deal with this kind of situation but you know I’m completely sympathetic, don’t you?
59. Never have I been asked that kind of question. So it’s tough for me to show you how I feel what I think.
60. None of human being refuses to go on, right? I wanna to jump up high but anyway I lost my way by mistake if you see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment