Thursday, July 15, 2010

MANY WAYS TO REPLY

21. In my whole life, I have done what is necessary not what I want so…
22. In such a short time, how could I manage to tell you what has happened for so long that has affected me so deeply?
23. The most certain thing I do is to keep in my mind what I can’t let go.
24. Every time I meet you, I want to tell you but telling is not actually as I have thought it would be ‘cause I have a problem communicating, letting things out if you see what I mean.
25. What’s in my mind now is that you can’t share what I suffer, isn’t it?
26. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? If you could tell me that, I will in turn let you know what I think.
27. How do you keep your private matter concealed?
28. How much and why do you want to know?
29. How much and what do you expect me to say?
30. How can I tell you about what I do not really understand?
31. As soon as you have asked me, something comes up into my mind that is about…
32. As a matter of fact, I just have a question to ask you before I could answer yours.
33. As far as I am concerned, I could just say a little about it, Ok?
34. Why did you ask me what I had really wanted to ask you?
35. What a coincide! I have exactly the same question to ask you.
36. What a small world! What I’ve got here is just what you wanna see.
37. Come on! Tell me in detail exactly what you want to know.
38. Keep telling me what you mean to say.
39. I haven’t caught exactly what you really wanna ask me.
40. Could you explain a little bit about what you have said?

No comments:

Post a Comment