Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How many questions?

Will Smith has a problem.
His house is full of mosquitos.
from Flow English of AG-Hoge
Who has a problem?
What's the problem?
Whose house is full of mosquitos?
Whose house causes the problem?
What causes the problem?
Do the mosquitos cause the problem?
Are there a lot of mosquitos in Will Smith's house?
Does Will Smith have a problem or a car?
Does he have a problem with his house or his car?
Is his car full of the mosquitos?
Are there a lot of mosquitos in his car?
Can you tell me what causes the problem in his house?
I wonder what he has.
I'd like to know what is full in his house.
I am curious to know if there are a lot of mosquitos in his house.
No one knows how many mosquitos there are in his house.
It's no use counting how many mosquitos there are in his house.
The number of mosquitos in his house is great, isn't it?
There is no way of knowing how many mosquitos there are in his house.
The mosquitos in his house cause the problem, don' t they?
If there were not a lot of mosquitos in his house, he would not have the problem.
If his house was not full of mosquitos, he would not have the problem.
If the number of mosquitos in his house wasn't great, he would not have the problem.
I wanna know What the matter is with his house.
Can you tell me what's up?
Can you tell me what's matter?
Tell me what it could be.
Do you have any ideas what bothers Will Smith?

No comments:

Post a Comment