Sunday, March 21, 2010

LOST AND FOUND IN KIEN GIANG

Thirty years ago, I left HCMC for KG with almost nothing except my skill of playing football, a university diploma and a dream of making my Mom happy. What I had lost and found there was preferably not much and now here I was back. What I will lose and find here could not be much either but this time I have another dream.

Since I got there my life style changed to be suitable to the surrounding, I have lost a big thingbut that marked in one chapter of my life that: “Everything can be changed”.

I found myself adjustable so fast that I could win a lot of my co-workers’ hearts. I learned from them the reality that life was much different from what I thought it would be. As I performed rather well in some first games, I also made the football fans there pleased and I invented a way to train myself. I only went to work in the morning, the other half of the day was for practicing football. I was given a deserted unfurnished house not far from work to live and that was the first thing ever made my Mom proud and of course that warmed my heart. It seemed almost too obvious to say that my God mother’s advice was worthy.

... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment