Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ONE OF MY LETTERS

Dear teacher!
If it were not for you, I would never have been able to use any English as I am doing, be any of what I am an appear as happy as I do now.
As a teacher, I have had such a great chance to use my English which I learned from you and as a learner of English, I have found such a great interest in learning.
Nothing in the world could stop me from learning more and no one in the world could prevent me from considering you and respecting you as my second-to-none teacher who gave me such a golden opportunity that few people had dared to hope for.
Dear teacher! What you did for me is a guidance of what I am doing for my learners. What you taught me is an experience of what my learners are taught.
I have made a great progress in writing as well as translating, speaking. Almost classes I am in charged of go well. Almost learners I am with treat me the way I do to you.
Dear teacher! As long as my Mom, my wife and my son are all well and get along with me great, I have nothing to worry about. I could say we are happier than we have ever been.
On behalf of the family, I would like to wish you and you whole family a great life in the United States and wonderful prosperous new year coming.
Sincerely yours
Rach Gia Mar 6, 1997
THANH LUONG

No comments:

Post a Comment