Friday, March 5, 2010

What to say while getting stuck

- I'd like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to your kindness which...
- Though everyone wishes to speak better in the modern time,
- As soon as I took up the topic to talk about, something came to my mind that recalled me of...
- I was wondering if you would be kind enough to let me tell you a little bit about ...
- No one can avoid from being influenced by this matter, neither can I. But...
- It can not be denied that we live in the very competitive world...
- Isn't it amazing how much time we spend thinking of how to speak well?
- To start with, let me just say that I will make lots of mistakes, so please...
- Since I started learning, I have been concerned about how to improve my speaking skill.
- Do you think it's important for any learner to have more time in class to speak?
- Would you ming telling me more about the topic?
- If I had a chance to start my life over again, I'd like to be born in an English speaking country.
- I regret not speaking as well as you expect even though I've tried my best. The reason is...
- Let me ask you a question coming from the bottom of my heart if you don't mind.
- If you had the power to do anything you wish to improve our skills, what would you do?
(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment