Thursday, September 6, 2012

An opening of a speech




I have a few things to say and you might just think they’re important.

It’s been a very strange day.

I don’t think I put it too strong or I even say it’s been an extraordinary day.

I’ve been out there thinking about the day, the way it’s gone.

And it seems to me that now I need to make a few personal statements for a variety of reasons.

“Guess who’s coming to dinner.”

I have only one thing to write down and you may find it important.

Today must be a very strange day as I feel it that way as I‘ve recalled myself the day I said I loved you.

I don’t think I know how to put it appropriately but I know how I feel.

I absolutely know how I have felt of you and I seem to know how you have felt of me.

Have you ever asked yourself which way you let your heart go and when we have to stop and think?

And It seems to me that now I have to make the final decision.
( My work)

No comments:

Post a Comment